Novalyse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stranded Remains

+2
druidknight0
Securion
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Stranded Remains - Page 2 Empty Re: Stranded Remains

Post by Strike Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:01 pm

With a gasp, the boy screeched to a halt. Mere feet in front of him was a ledge so steep he would've fallen...maybe gotten hurt. He could've died, even. The monkey...saved him?

"Well, what do I do now, monkey?!" the boy panted out in exasperation, as if this little creature had all the answers. He was breathing hard. His chest hurt. His legs hurt. He didn't know if he could run anymore, even if he did have somewhere else to run.

Meanwhile, Garcia preemptively took another sweep around the pod's crash site just as Leo had done, helping to gather up anything that might be useful. It was going to be a long trek ahead of them.

Dr. Nguyen, back at the main crash site, was brought forward to the in-progress medical tent as soon as it was vaguely operational. Having had a brief period of rather fitful rest, she dove back into her efforts wholeheartedly. The physical and psychological drain of her work was taking its toll on her very quickly. Medical staff buzzed around her as she tried to coordinate some semblance of a triage for those wounded in the landing.

Strike

Back to top Go down

Post by druidknight0 Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:13 pm

Cole just shook his head and turned back to the little girl:: Are you alright? Don't worry that man won't hurt you, He's alittle crazy right now. Once your all set we'll get you outside. ok?

druidknight0

Back to top Go down

Post by Securion Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:14 pm

Roselyn and Meg saw the boy on the other side of the ledge and immediately moved to set up their long range rifles with scopes so they can keep an eye on him.

Roselyn spoke first “Sir, we see another survivor on the other side of the canyon, a small boy and he seemed rather distressed.”

Meg nodded “Roselyn and I will keep a look out around him, if something threatens him we can try and protect him.”

H.4.X nodded and used his comm to tell Orion and his group the direction the boy was in and that he needed help, and that they should go over to him now to see if there are other survivors around.

While that was going on Ivan and Jovan walked over to the edge and saw the bridge, and saw the other man repelling down to get into it. They called over anyone else around that could help them get down there, trying to organize any survivors who came to them to try and help out.

Then H.4.X heard the yelling and he sighed with an angry twinge to it “Jesus fucking christ, Alisha get in there and try and handle what ever the fuck is going on.”

Alisha nodded and ran in, her gun in her hands as she walked in and over to Cole and the soldier who were trying to talk to the man “What's going on now?” She said, staring at the man pacing and muttering to himself.
Securion
Securion

Back to top Go down

Post by Elthaine Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:36 pm

Orion paced steadily forward, his trained eyes wary in the new environment. He heard Tori's question. It was Hector who spoke up, however, stepping up between the two. Hector's dark hair was shaggy and his street clothes were a mess. It looked like it had been days since he changed. He carried a couple of pistols and waved them around when he spoke.
"This guy's the only one of us whose actually supposed to be here! Haha." Hector twirled one of his handguns around.
"Orion's a tough ass mutherfucker. Used to work for the secret service or some shit? They practically begged him to board. And he wouldn't let his buddies be left behind. Cuz he's a real ass n-" Hector was cut short by a buzzing on a comlink and a very firm thud to his chest.

Orion spoke, "Reports say there's a kid to the east of here. Across a chasm by the end of our ship. We're checking it out. Let's go."

-

Leo never minded walking much. Kept his mind off things. Kinda relaxing. He shuffled along, very uninterested in the terrain. He mostly gazed out to the ship's crash site for his bearings, and then kept his focus to the ground. "How the hell did we get into this mess, girl." His head jerked when he though he heard a kind of chirping sound. "This planet gives me the creeps."
A girl, late teens, stumbled and tripped over a rock. It was clear she was very exhausted. Leo hoisted her up and helped to keep her going, supporting most of her weight. "Come on now, I don't wanna be here when it gets dark."
Elthaine
Elthaine

Back to top Go down

Post by druidknight0 Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:02 pm

Cole looked at Alisha after smiling and patting the girls head. " That guy is going nutz. He just hurled a chair across the room. Pretty sure that body there is someone close to him, but his screaming shooting and throwing things isn't going to help anything. I say Taze his ass so we can get people safely off the ship and once we're safe then people can mourn. " ::grumbles:: " corpses and crying never helped anyone survive"

Hyaku and Jesse went over to the 2 securion " We can lend a hand"

:;tim sat next to one of the make shift tents and kinda hugged his computer, his eyes looked very far away like he was staring at something through the very planets ground and out in space.

druidknight0

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaiyanlamo Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:51 pm

Odessa followed Garcia at a distance continuing to mutter to herself. (Yeah, she is with Garcia. I didn't realize the boy with the lizzard's isn't with Garcia)"Is she going to kill us?" "I saw that bulge in the back of her" At the same time, she took note of what living or possibly living things she saw.

Clair climbed over the wreckage of a bulkhead, then held out her hand to help the older man. "I am not sure what we will do if it's gone. Some things are hard to reproduce outside of a high tech lab. A few can't be done at gravity, though my guess is that anyone who would die those drugs wouldn't have been allowed aboard. I'm also worried about refrigeration." She continued down the corridor. While she wasn't into sports really, she did keep her body in shape. So she was able to navigate the wreckage that was "passable" and she tried her best to help the older man through.

Dr. Rich spent time napping and doctoring. He figured since he wasn't dead, whatever brain trauma he received in the initial catastrophe must not be that serious. He introduced checked in with the other medical staff trying to remember the hierarchy of the medical staff: not that those sort of things really bothered him.

Chaiyanlamo

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaiyanlamo Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:41 pm

Once Mika got outside she wasn't sure what to do. There was some man yelling about logistics and upset at everyone who wasn't in uniform. Otherwise it seemed like a well functioning anarchy - or perhaps true communism. The most important jobs seemed to be being handled either by Major Yelly or people just doing what needed to be done but she did notice that there were little jobs that needed doing.
So Miko organized "her little people" - children, the elderly, and the walking wounded.

She found a group of kids and pointed out how hot the people unloading the spacecraft looked. Perhaps they could set up a waterstand. Cups were quickly found (Don't ask where Major Yelly) and within ten minutes the cries of "Water for Sale. Ten yen a cup," rang out. "Hey there Mr. wanna buy a cup of water." More than one person laughed but most "bought" a cup of water gratefully.

Near the hospital tent, Mika found an elderly man with a lost expression. She asked him if he had a cronograper. ("you mean watch, Honey") She then told him he was to tell medical personnel who had worked more than four hours to eat something and to take a nap if they had worked more than ten hours. "I don't have that kind of authority," he told her, "They won't listen to me." "Just tell them orders from Lt. Ohura" He looked at her with a funny confused stare. "She's in communications." The old man guffawed.

A young woman with her leg splinted stared longingly at the parade of people with cargo. "Do you know any fairy stories or plots of animes or any stories" The young woman looked confused. "There are a lot of terrified, lost and orphaned children. You look like someone who needs to do something useful. I thought it might be a good fit" And in short order the new storyteller was ensconced in a pile of dry goods bags.

Chaiyanlamo

Back to top Go down

Post by Securion Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:27 pm

The older man with Claire seemed to be able to keep up rather well, climbing over things pretty adeptly, but he did need a hand a few times to get over a larger piece of wreckage. "Well then let's hope most of the drugs are still intact..."

Alisha nodded and put her gun away, but made sure to have a hand on her taser. "Ok, look, I need you to calm down. Or I'm going to have to detain you."

Ivan and Jovan looked around at the people who had gathered, including Hyaku and Jesse and said "We need to repel down there to that bridge, there could be people in there."

Securion
Securion

Back to top Go down

Post by Elthaine Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:08 pm

Orion’s team took off in the direction of the child. The coordinates were sent over Orion’s commlink. He relayed the info to the team. The team reached the cliff in a few minutes at a brisk pace. Ami, the dark-haired sniper, spotted the small shape across the gorge. “Over there,” She called out.

Ami shouted to the kid, concern in her eyes. “Are you hurt?”

Orion began talking with the other team members as Ami spoke with the child. It seemed that the gorge was narrower to the north, and possibly crossable. “We need some people to head north to find a way to reach this kid. More folks probably landed on the other side too. I’ll head along. And whoever comes should proceed with caution. No telling what kinda life this planet has. Hopefully there isn’t any.”
Elthaine
Elthaine

Back to top Go down

Post by druidknight0 Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:05 pm

Jess simply nodded while Hyaku spoke up. " What kind of gear do we have access to? Its not the hardest looking climb, but getting anyone injured out without some type of hoisting gear is going to be nigh impossible."

Cole and the little girl made their way outside and away from the likely still screaming man. Where cole was able to have the little one sit next to Tim. " I know your scared..... both of you, but I need to see if I can help anywhere. Stay together right here alright. I won't be gone long. "

druidknight0

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:15 pm

The man continued shouting half coherent rantings for a few more moments before Jayce got close enough to take the man's arm. Once he had a grip on him he swept his knee behind the man's leg and dropped him to the floor. There he pulled his arms behind his back and improvised handcuffs out of paracord.

"Somebody come take him to the infirmary. The man needs medical attention!" Jayce yelled over the thrashing sound of the man fighting against him.

As Jayce attempted to deescalate the situation the girl followed Cole out of the ship's hull. She just stared off into space, the terror of the events being too much for her mind to comprehend.
_____
Shouts echoed from the distance behind the boy as the survivors were caught and killed followed by a deadly silence. The monkey searched the rocky ledge for something big enough to hold the little boy. It leaped from the boy down the ledge about five foot to a outcropping below. It screeched and yipped hurriedly for the boy to follow as it nervously watched the trees behind him. It turned around frantically as the people from the other side of the canyon began to shout out for the boy. It looked back in horrified...it slunk back to the edge of the rock and chirped again at the boy hoping he would listen.
_____
Over the yelling, chatter, and moans of the survivors a ear piercing screech of metal bending again its will rang out. Half way down the canyon bending turned to tearing, then crashing. Beneath the survivors above the Navigation Deck gave way, barreling down the rocky cliffside and crashing to the floor below with a deafening thud. A thick length of paracord snapped tightly against the hull where it was tied, holding a unwavering tension as the metal tore down the canyon.
_____

The chirping seemed almost to follow Leo and the others but there was little sound of movement above them. A twig snapped a few feet in front of the group. A little shield shaped face turned abruptly towards them, staring frightened by the onlookers. Beyond the brush one could see part of its little bony features, long spindle muscular upper legs tapering down to spindles at the feet. Just as quickly as they saw it, the animal leaped out of view disappearing in a matter of seconds.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://novalyse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum