Novalyse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Skyefall

+2
Elthaine
Strike
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Skyefall - Page 2 Empty Re: The Skyefall

Post by druidknight0 Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:11 am

Timothy waitied a few moments and when the Pilot didn't respond he shrugged and began typing the codes to turn off the gravity and began looking into the Engineering systems to see if he could remotely bypass some of the damaged systems to try and give the pilot more stability as he veered.

Cole would kneel next to the door. "I'm here, we'll get you out don't worry, your going to be ok." Jesse would begin trying to pry open the manual release to disengage the hydraulic system.

druidknight0

Back to top Go down

Post by Securion Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:21 am

Jovan nodded and the Securion team were quick about making sure the organized queue formed and the most injured got their first, but they stayed close and formed a security force for the make shift medical area, if anyone got out of lie the were met with swift action from securion putting them back into line.

Matheson and his team kept trying to push this ridiculous horde of people to the mess hall while keeping them organized and not trampling eachother, but making sure if anyone did fall they were quickly helped up. Matheson was making sure he updated his team and his team updated him so everyone was abreast of the situation.

Jovan turned to the doctor "Matheson and our medics are coming in with a large group of people. When they get here we'll make sure they get organized, don't worry about it."
Securion
Securion

Back to top Go down

Post by Elthaine Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:11 pm

Adrenaline mixed with Leo's blood as he and he was relieved to have the woman back on her feet. "You're goddamn welcome," Leo huffed back at her. He checked out his metal arm, twisting it around to see if he had injured anything. No bolts or loose parts it seemed. He glanced around at the mess the ship was in. "Good thinking. I don't think this ship's got much left in her. With the fucking meteors, these engines aren't going to last much longer."

He watched smoke steadily build from the direction of the engine rooms. He could still hear fire crackling, and the sound of the fire system going off. "Better let the big guys know we can't take much more of this, huh?" He started heading back towards to the ladder that led to the rest of the ship.

The robotic voice let a very slight moment pass. It repeated in its strange tone, "Sir?"
Elthaine
Elthaine

Back to top Go down

Post by Strike Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:58 pm

"Yeah, you're fucking right," Garcia responded reluctantly and even as she was still catching her breath and heading after Leo towards the ladder, she radioed in. "This is Garcia," she grappled along the length of the tether to guide them back through the smokey, dark murkiness. "Engines are beyond repair and we are assuming complete failure under sustained damage. We are en route to the evac pods now. All available techs, assist immediately. We need a system check before we can start launching." She looked back at the smoking engine bays once, as if finally realizing that she came within inches of being torn apart by one of the malfunctioning turbines. She did take a good thump to the shoulder when she hit the wall, but it was nothing more than a passing ache. Maybe she couldn't have saved them after all.

-

Nguyen looked very skeptically at Jovan. "If anything like that happens again, I'm so sorry, but we will have to pack up and leave. We would be posing more of a risk than a help to these people. Please keep us safe. We are relying on you." With that, Nguyen turned to the first patients that were being cycled through and started her work rapidly.

Strike

Back to top Go down

Post by Securion Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:08 pm

Jovan nodded "I'll make sure it doesn't." As the rest of his team remains there keeping order, rather forcefully if need be, Jovan walked closer to the rest of the people in the mess hall and shouted as loudly as possible, while also turning his comms device on so others could here him "ANY ONE WITH ANY EXPERIENCE IN SECURITY OR THE MILITAY...OR REALLY ANY ONE STRONG ENOUGH TO KEEP PEOPLE IN LINE, WE NEED YOU OVER BY THE MEDICAL STATION IN THE MESS HALL, IF WE CAN'T KEEP PEOPLE ORGANIZE, WE CAN'T KEEP THE DOCTORS HERE."
Securion
Securion

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:40 pm

The barrage of meteorites against the airlock behind her slowed leaving only the sound of the little girl's whimpers.  Her arm was already losing circulation and blood was dripping from her fingertips.  The door locks were sealed and safety programs were set in place to prevent the system from being overridden by external forces without proper pass codes.

Elijah was thrown against the wall as the ship turned, his com echoing the sounds across the emergency channel.  The robotic voice broached his shock stirring him to his feet.

"Copy that," he choked out as he struggled to the control panel. "I copy."

The soldier struggled beneath the horde, coughing up blood between brief gasps for air when suddenly the weight was lifted.  He choked as he was drug to his feet and pulled away, barely keeping up with the Securions leading him to safety. He managed to steal a glance at the doctor seeming somewhat relieved when he found her unharmed.

Deep in the bowels of the ship the cell blocks were kept in the dark about what was happening in the main hulls.  The guards moved to evacuate the blocks, leaving the prisoners unaware of the dangers of being so close to the outer armor of the ship. As the ship turned the meteors struck, crashing through part of the underbelly and tearing open the halls around many of the cells.  Screams erupted briefly before being silenced by rushing winds roaring from the holes in the armor.  

A man sat on the edge of the tattered bunk head down and his fingers laced together as he ran them over his hair, smoothing it back.  A deafening crash echoed in his cell, causing his ears to ring as he was thrown off the bed and against the wall.  He opened his eyes moments later and saw a sliver of light gleaming in the darkness.  As he peered around, disoriented, he saw the open was ajar. He pushed himself off the ground in a dead run, crashing against the open door and into the empty hall.  He rushed through the halls, carefully avoiding anyone who might recognize his clothing until he came to the residential hall.  

He came to the now nearly barren residential halls and slowed pace, looking for a door open, or maybe unlocked.  He saw one, a short distance ahead and ran jolted forward, urging the control panel to open as he diligently checked the halls around him for security or other civilians.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://novalyse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by druidknight0 Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:55 pm

Jesse looked at Cole. " Needs passcodes, idiots didn't think of having a physical override, or putting safeties. I'll run back to Tim, he should be able to override it."Cole nodded " be quick," Cole went back to reassuring the child as jesse ran back to the mess hall and to Tim and explained the situation. Before taking off back to Cole.

After Jesse left Tim decided that since engineering wasn't responding he'd let his programs run in the background while he navigated to door control systems and following jesse's directions to the section of the ship and began running through code to atleast unlock the door and if possible open it.

While waiting Cole would pull off one of the leather straps on his hat ready to make a tourniquet if needed.

druidknight0

Back to top Go down

Post by Strike Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:02 pm

Tara was nearly sobbing now, trying to keep little Taylor awake, when she heard something rustling at the door.

"Oh my God! Hello? Is someone there? Are you here to help me? Please! My baby girl!"

The woman's voice sounded frantic and riddled with terror, even over the commotion of the ship. It was distant, as if she were a room away from the front door.

Strike

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:23 pm

Startled by the sound the man immediately backed away from the door, looking down the halls nervously. He cussed himself out in his head, now they know I'm here, he thought as he looked up at the walls. Damn, cameras. He shook his head and jogged down the hall...damn if I'll be caught after this.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Securion Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:20 pm

The two securion who had dragged the soldier out of the pile of people, quickly drug him over to the doctor's area. Meg said quickly "Someone needs to take him, NOW." She said it very forcefully.
Securion
Securion

Back to top Go down

Post by Strike Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:28 pm

"Please help me," Tara wailed as sobs wracked her body. She looked down at Taylor. The bleeding had subsided. Now, her priority was to get help - she hesitated, waiting for a moment that was free from the ship's turbulence as she opened the bathroom door and rushed out, searching frantically for her phone. Everything in their apartment had been thrown around, disheveled and scattered, and she rooted fiercely through the piles of their belongings until she found it. She dialed the ship's emergency medical number immediately, praying that there would be someone there to answer her.

One of Nguyen's staff brought the badly injured man up to the front, stabilized his neck and took his vitals, and helped him onto one of the gurneys where he was brought before the doctor. Nguyen quickly read off her preliminary diagnosis.

"He is critical and needs to be put on life support. Broken ribs, possibly with a punctured lung, and severe blunt force trauma likely resulting in internal hemorrhaging near the abdomen. His clavicle is fractured near the scapula. Possible bleeding within respiratory." As she was speaking, she attached an IV to him with rapid accuracy, and then injected a full syringe of clear fluid into his arm. She checked that his torso had been properly stabilized, fitted him with an oxygen mask, and then assigned a nurse to him, all in a matter of minutes. "He's an orange; call ahead and get him to the infirmary. Next!"

Strike

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:51 pm

The little girl quieted down as Jesse was gone. She didn't make a sound for a long time. She slipped her fingers through the door, tugging weakly on Cole's clothes.

"Mister...is daddy okay?" she asked meekly.

Half way down the hall he heard her shouting again and rustling from the door he left behind. He looked back and watched the door,shit. he thought as he kept moving.

"Hey! Can you hear me?" he shout as he knocked heavily on the door. "I can't help you with the doors locked! Hey!!" He grit his teeth as he continued yelling through the door.

As Matheson pushed the horde into the mess hall they dispersed throughout the space looking for family, friends, anything familiar. Some fell to their knees when they could not find the people they were searching for, others held tightly their loved ones, still others just stood in the center of it all paralyzed and unable to move.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Strike Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:24 pm

The phone continued ringing as Tara heard someone at the door. Had they sent help that quick? Did they already know that something was wrong?

"Who is it?!" She held the phone up to her ear, glancing back over her shoulder at little Taylor in the bathroom as she approached the front door. She waited to unlock it, still petrified.

Strike

Back to top Go down

Post by Securion Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:27 pm

As soon as Matheson and his group made it to the Mess Hall he immediately made sure his two medics ran over to the doctor's area to ask what they should deal with, they needed orders from the doctor.

The rest of Securion, now with their leader, made sure the group didn't cause any trouble with the doctor's area, making sure that no one else was trampled and they didn't cause an immediate threat to the doctor's by forming a bit of a perimeter around the triage area, their guns VERY visible to keep most from trying anything, and anyone who did try anything. would be forcibly moved away. Jovan made sure to continue asking for any security or military personnel to help them.
Securion
Securion

Back to top Go down

Post by druidknight0 Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:35 pm

Cole would glance around when the girl asked about her daddy. He hoped that he had jut been seperated from her. Jesse Simple waited at the Door next to cole waiting for Tims efforts to pay off.
" I don't know sweetie, its pretty dark out here, I'm betting he's in the mess hall with the others, I promise I'll take of you till your with him again."
Meanwhile Timothy was mUlti tasking at getting door unsealed, and with rerouting power and doing anything possible that he could within the systems to give the pilot continued control and engine stability and power, at this point he wasn't focussed on long term engine health, just giving the pilot anything the engines had left before they were scrap>

druidknight0

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:50 pm

"...he's not there..." she said, moments later Tim's efforts paid off. The doors slowly hissed open only a foot, if that. As the door opened the shroud covering most of her body slunk lifelessly down to the floor, all but a mangled arm twisted into the safety railing against the door. A man's body hung awkwardly facedown, blood slowly rolling down his back from several puncture wounds.

The girl squeezed through the door, her small body barely able to push through the tight space. Her arm was bruised severely and broken in compound fractures from the pressure of the doors crushing the still forming. She was soaked in blood, more so on the right side of her body. When she finally pushed her way out of the door she went to turn toward the airlock again, her eyes betraying the fear she felt when she was unable to move.

"My name is Brandon, what's going on? Are you okay?" he shouted back without stopping to think about the consequences of giving his name. "I can help you...just tell me what's going on." He stopped knocking and rested his forearm on the frame beside the door. He looked back down the halls again, what am I doing, he asked himself as he waited for a response.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by druidknight0 Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:59 pm

Cole would immedietly know what happened seeing how the fathers body lay, he had given himself to save her. Looking at her arm he gently wrapped the leather strap round her neck and used it to sling her arm. After he pulled her into a gentle hug. I've got ya little one, I've got ya. Your daddy.... your daddy did his best to keep you safe. Jesse just turned away, jesse didnt want to see the carnage.

druidknight0

Back to top Go down

Post by Strike Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:38 pm

"Are you with medical?! My little girl is hurt! She's three and she has a concussion!" Tara's desperation started to win out over her fear; she unbolted the first latch on the door and reached for the next one, still holding her phone up and waiting for a response.

Strike

Back to top Go down

Post by Elthaine Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:52 pm

"Excellent, to hear your voice sir. Oh, goodness what a shake." The robotic voice chimed in. AR-BOT had just entered the mess hall leading a small family there. He too was thrown about the ship and his metal body clinked and clanged. A few more dents and scratches, but otherwise he was fine. "Are you quite alright? I suggest you make your way out of that airlock and towards the mess hall, sir. Do you need any help with the doors of the directions?"

Orion, Val, and Jericho were wandering the dim corridors when the finally found the darkened sign of the mess hall. Jericho's heart felt a little lighter. The crew made their way through the doors along with another wave of people. They had helped whoever they could in the commotion of the ship's maneuvers. Orion noticed the Securion officers and made a beeline to Securion Medics. "We're checking in this group here. No serious injuries. A few sprained ankles, bleeding noses or lips.
Jericho looked around at the masses of people. Some very injured or burned. Others were crying or looking around for those they knew. He didn't want to just sit around watching though. Val noticed AR-BOT and went over to greet him and check if his systems were intact, leaving Jericho alone. For a moment Val's voice was heard above the crowd "What do you mean they shut down the fucking coffee!" She was met with shushing and a myriad of 'it's okay's and 'calm down's.

Jericho felt restless and helpless looking at the crowd. He looked to the Securion officers and approached Matheson. "Excuse me, sir. I..I need to be doing something right now. I have a lot of nervous energy, and I think I should be helping out somewhere. So, if you...have anything to do then..."  His voice trailed off as he spoke to the commanding officer.
Elthaine
Elthaine

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:20 am

The little girl buried her face in his chest and sobbed.

"He's not okay, is he?  He's not okay." she said through her tears.  

"Look, I'm not from medical...I'm..." he paused at a loss for what to tell her.  "If she's injured I can carry her."  

Damn it, what am I doing?, he kept asking himself as he waited outside the door for the woman's decision.  What's wrong with me?

Elijah drifted through the airlock to the door, the gravity loss causing almost a sea sick feeling as he managed to reach the control panel by the door.  The doors pushed open and the gravity hit like a sucker punch pushing him to his knees choking for air. He managed to make it to his feet moments later and slowly made his way through the hall of the ship, gripping his chest and using the walls to balance.

Last edited by Admin on Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : pushing him to his knees)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Securion Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:07 pm

One of the Securion medics nodded and thanked Orion for bringing them here "If you don't mind we could use some help keeping all these people calm and organized, if it get's too nuts the doctors will have to leave, they won't be able to work. Mind helping out?"

Matheson nodded "Alright then, we could use help organizing this mess of people. Whats your name?"
Securion
Securion

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaiyanlamo Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:20 pm

What appears as a teen-aged girl is pushed roughly into the mess hall. Mika, dressed in her school girl mini skirt and sweater, stands there glassy eyed staring without really seeing.  Right after her comes a woman with hair chopped off unevenly and clothes splattered with various things including last night's dinner. She drags behind her a sheet with an older gentleman. "Injured head." she grunts then pauses as if thinking very hard. "Concussion." Another shorter pause. "Girl has shock, maybe?" As she notices how many people huddle in the mess her eyes dart around in fear. "Need Bailly!"

Chaiyanlamo

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaiyanlamo Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:36 am

In some hall, Clair makes her way to the mess hall with her medical bag. Up ahead she sees a woman frantically trying to get through one of the bulkhead pressure doors. Clair sprints to the woman's side and throws her across the hall. "You crazy ass idiot. What the hell do you think you are doing?"

The woman, pinned to the wall by Clair, Squeeks, "There may be people alive in there. We can't leave anyone behind"

Clair knows that she should feel .... something but all she can muster is contempt. "No," she says sternly, "They are all dead. And if you mange to get one of those presure doors open, we will be all dead. She can feel the woman straining against Clair's hand, obviously not listening. "Fine. If you don't march yourself to the civilian mess immediately, I will stick a syringe of Thorazine so far up your ass you will taste it."

For almost a full minute the woman seems to struggle with an internal conflict. Finally she looks at Clair with pure hatred, "Bitch." Clair relaxes her grip allowing the woman to move. As soon as freed, the woman rushes down the hall away from Clair.

Clair gets to one of the com panels. "Hey Command?" she callswithout emotion. "I had a crazy just now tying to open a pressure door here. C7B3-HH-5. Might want to if you can spare anyone have security do a sweep of the hall ways. I'm heading to the mess" Then she continues toward the civilian mess a little afraid of the cluster fuck that might be waiting for her.

Chaiyanlamo

Back to top Go down

Post by Strike Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:58 pm

Hesitantly, still holding the phone in one hand and waiting for a response to her call, she unlocked the door. As she opened it, she peeked out tentatively before swinging the door any wider than necessary to see out...

Dr. Nguyen, more used to managing a practice than a security team, directed the medics to the front. Since they were armed, they could help not only with the initial triage, but with the panicked public which could easily overflow into the entryway. If they were stationed there and she remained here, they could effectively send anyone who needed any more intense care than first aid to her.

The next patient that was brought in was the older gentleman with a head wound, ushered in by her nurses. Carefully, she had him brought over to the table and laid him down. One of the nurses reached forward to carefully strap a neck brace onto him as Nguyen took his vitals and prepared a gauze pad to stop the bleeding.

Strike

Back to top Go down

Post by Securion Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:09 pm

Matheson immediately said something into the comms "The Securion group is in the mess hall making sure people don't get TRAMPLED TO DEATH, so get another group of security to sweep the halls command, we can't fucking do it."
Securion
Securion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum